Financial Planning Seminars
Investment Seminars & Workshops
We invite you to attend one of our upcoming financial planning seminars. We focus on key subjects such as those outlined below. Learn the importance of planning for future care, how to protect your assets, or just review the basics of retirement.
We encourage you to attend these complimentary and informative workshops:
ROTH IRA CONVERSIONS:
How well do you know Roth IRAs?
In this seminar on Roth IRA Conversions, you'll learn:
- The difference between Roth IRAs and traditional IRAs
- The conditions that make Roth IRA distributions free from federal income tax, and contribution rules for Roth IRAs
- Ways to convert a traditional IRA and/or employer retirement plan to a Roth IRA
- How to calculate the conversion tax
INVESTMENT BASICS AND AN
INTRODUCTION TO ANNUITIES:
What are your investment goals?
In this two part seminar, you'll learn:
- Investment fundamentals, including the effects of inflation and compounding
- How to identify financial goals, time horizons and measure your risk tolerance
- The difference between cash equivalents, bonds, stocks and mutual funds, and the importance of asset allocation
- What an annuity is and how it can provide you with supplemental retirement income
- The key features of immediate vs. deferred annuities and fixed vs. variable annuities
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING:
Will you outlast your money?
In this informative workshop we’ll cover:
- How to create an income stream for life, protect your assets
- Outliving your retirement assets
- Keeping up with rising costs
- Navigating market uncertainty
Estate Planning & Planning for Long-Term Care
In this two part seminar, you’ll learn:
- Why you need an estate plan
- Strategies to plan for incapacity, including special health care directives
- Wills, trusts, life insurance and key tax basics
- What long-term care is and where it's provided
- Strategies to pay for long-term care
- Key features and government incentives for long-term care insurance
These free seminars fill up fast — make your reservation today!
For more details, upcoming dates and times, call 408-866-1002.
We look forward to seeing you. Feel free to bring a friend or coworker you feel would also benefit from hearing this important information.